I had it. Here’s some documentation on what it looks like. Generally caused by over watering, especially in conjunction with yellow leaves.
To fix this, DO NOT TRY COPPER FUNGICIDE as you shouldn’t be eating copper!it never breaks down.
- Instead, if the plant is small enough to dig it out and you can be careful with the roots, put the plant in looser soil like orchid bark or perlite–try to give the roots some oxygen!
- Remove the affected leaves.
- You can try neem oil and a little bit of soap, rinse with water.
- Give good airflow to the plant if possible so it dries.
- If it doesn’t get better quickly, ditch the plant. You don’t want it spreading! You Can always grow another plant, but if it’s destroys all your plants you won’t be happy. 🥵