Holy smokes is it amazing, spicy and very #fruitcore. Serves 2.
- 3 tbsp onions or scallions
- 3 tbsp of Aji Amarillo or Aji Cito, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp of organic virgin coconut oil or grass fed butter
- 6 tbsp of Just Egg (or equivalent)
- 2 wraps or lavashes (local obv)
Preheat oven to 300° for wraps. Heat the oil/butter in a skillet on low-medium. Add the onions and chopped peppers and stir until they look real nice, 7-10 minutes. Add the Just Egg and mix those lil boys up. Heat the wraps for a 2-3 minutes in the oven.
Take the wraps out of the oven and then place the eggs on the wrap, ya dingus. You can also do it others ways too, I don’t care. オムレツ